Year Built: 1998
Year Remodeled: 2019
Condition: Gray shell with raised floors and ready for immediate build-out
- Bicycle Storage
- Fitness Center
- Parking, Covered
150 E Social Hall Ave, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
Social Hall Plaza opened in 1996. This 6-story office building contains 162,380 rentable square feet along with three levels of underground parking.
- 6 Floors
- 162,000 Square Feet of Rentable Space
- 65 Designated Parking Stalls located directly under the building in a secured parking structure.
- Located one block east of the City Creek Center and food court.
Comfort, Convenience, and Confidence
- One freight elevator.
- Secured bike storage area.
- Newly constructed and secure fitness center and showers for building occupants’ use.
- 24/7, 365-day secured access to parking, building, and elevators
- Dual power feed for redundancy.
- Adjacent access to the City Creek Retail Center.
- Close proximity to Harmon’s Market.
- Multiple fiber optics providers are available.
- Close proximity to Salt Lake City Trax line.
- 56,000 rentable square feet are available for lease on the second and third floors.