Year Built: 1919
Year Remodeled: N/A
Status: Available 9/1/2023
Condition: Prior tenant design still intact and ready for occupancy
- Parking, Covered
- Visitor Parking, Free 2 Hr.
79 S Main St, Salt Lake City, UT 84111, USA
First Security Building at City Creek: Located at the prime location of 79 South Main Street, this historical building is beautiful and timeless on the outside, but even more luxurious on the inside. The Eccles Foundation and AgReserves maintain tenancy in this location. This building is in the center of all the business activity in our growing and thriving state. Cache Valley Bank is our newest tenant occupying all the retail space on the 1st floor.
- Fourteen floors
- 62,632 rentable square feet
- Three elevators
- 24/7, 365-day access to parking, building, and elevators
- Located just off the City Creek Retail Center and Eccles Theater
- Close proximity to Salt Lake City Trax line